Activated carbon (AC) is a common adsorbent and is widely used in water treatment. In recent years, it has been found that activated carbon can activate persulfate for the degradation of organic pollutants, compared with other persulfate activators. Activated carbon is stable in nature, no external energy is required for the reaction, and no metal ions are introduced.
Activated carbon can be prepared from a variety of raw materials under different conditions. The physical and chemical properties of different activated carbons are significantly different. Therefore, the performance of activated persulfate may be different. Discriminate the difference and find out the relevant mechanisms and laws. Greatly promote the promotion and application of activated carbon activated persulfate technology.
Previous: No Information
Next: Mechanism of flocculant
Related Industry Knowledge
- Microporous aeration Device
- Tubular aerator
- Advantages of Tubular Aerator
- Tubular Aerator Product Construction
- Tubular aerator Product Material
- Disc aerator
- Disc Aerator Product Brief
- Installation of disc aerator
- Application range of Microporous ae...
- Waste water Treatment Filler