The disc aerator (aeration disk) adopts energy-saving design, low installation cost, high reliability and excellent performance in intermittent and continuous aeration process. Precision drilling facilitates efficient oxygen transmission and utilization: for the specification of aeration systems, different drilling modes can be used to adjust the working pressure, such as different slit lengths, distances, and borehole densities.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Microporous aeration Device
- Tubular aerator
- Advantages of Tubular Aerator
- Tubular Aerator Product Construction
- Tubular aerator Product Material
- Disc Aerator Product Brief
- Installation of disc aerator
- Application range of Microporous ae...
- Waste water Treatment Filler
- Waste Water Treatment Filler classi...
- What should I do if the ammonia nit...
- Sewage treatment have three steps
- What is landfill leachate?
- What is the realization of anaerobi...
- Mechanism of flocculant