(1) If the MLSS is not significantly reduced, it is necessary to consider whether or not the influent has a suppressing substance, resulting in a removal rate even if the MLSS is still present. If there is an inflow of inhibitory substances, in addition to the inflow of the contact-inhibiting substances, it is necessary to increase the sludge discharge, discharge the inhibitory substances, and recover the system by the formation of new sludge.
(2) Is there a large amount of activated sludge flowing out, which leads to high laboratory data. You can monitor the COD by filtering the impurities to see if there are different data. If the COD data is reduced after filtration, then the activated sludge is guaranteed. Settlement is the first.
Previous: No Information
Next: Activated carbon
Related Industry Knowledge
- Microporous aeration Device
- Tubular aerator
- Advantages of Tubular Aerator
- Tubular Aerator Product Construction
- Tubular aerator Product Material
- Disc aerator
- Disc Aerator Product Brief
- Installation of disc aerator
- Application range of Microporous ae...
- Waste water Treatment Filler