Aeration diaphragm, support pipe, air duct. The tubular aerator has an outer diameter of 69mm and is normally 580mm, 800mm and 1000mm. The length is extruded or molded under 580mm, with a length greater than 580mm by extrusion. On the membrane tube to 1.5mm size, 2x2.5mm spacing hole, can produce diameter 1-3mm uniform tiny bubble film tube top has 15mm long no porosity zone, when the interruption of gas supply, the diaphragm immediately restored to its original state. Automatic anti-reflux effect on air inlet.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Microporous aeration Device
- Tubular aerator
- Advantages of Tubular Aerator
- Tubular aerator Product Material
- Disc aerator
- Disc Aerator Product Brief
- Installation of disc aerator
- Application range of Microporous ae...
- Waste water Treatment Filler
- Waste Water Treatment Filler classi...
- What should I do if the ammonia nit...
- Sewage treatment have three steps
- What is landfill leachate?