1, rubber diaphragm using EPDM rubber, with heat, ozone, acid and alkali resistance, chemical stability and so on, compared with the general rubber film, can greatly improve its service life.
2, aeration pores for a long hole, so that it has good accessibility and instantaneous closure, aeration can release the diameter of less than 3mm of micro-bubble, in order to obtain higher oxygen utilization rate, the oxygen utilization rate of 35~42%.
3, the support tube is ABS or PVC material.
4, the air pipeline is the use of Engineering plastics ABS material, the use of hollow, water-filled form, greatly reducing the aeration system in the water buoyancy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Microporous aeration Device
- Tubular aerator
- Advantages of Tubular Aerator
- Tubular Aerator Product Construction
- Disc aerator
- Disc Aerator Product Brief
- Installation of disc aerator
- Application range of Microporous ae...
- Waste water Treatment Filler
- Waste Water Treatment Filler classi...