Modern sewage treatment technology can be divided into one, two and three levels according to the degree of treatment.
The primary treatment mainly removes the suspended solid pollutants from the sewage, and most of the physical treatment methods can only fulfill the requirements of the primary treatment. After one level of treatment, BOD can generally be removed by 30% or less. The primary treatment is pretreatment of two stage treatment.
Secondary treatment mainly removes organic pollutants (BOD, COD) which are colloidal and dissolved in sewage. The removal rate can reach more than 90%, so that the organic pollutants meet the discharge standards.
Three-stage treatment, further treatment of refractory organic matter, nitrogen and phosphorus can lead to eutrophication of water soluble inorganic substances. The main methods are biological denitrification and phosphorus removal, coagulation and sedimentation, sand filtration, activated carbon adsorption, ion exchange and electroosmosis analysis.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Microporous aeration Device
- Tubular aerator
- Advantages of Tubular Aerator
- Tubular Aerator Product Construction
- Tubular aerator Product Material
- Disc aerator
- Disc Aerator Product Brief
- Installation of disc aerator
- Application range of Microporous ae...
- Waste water Treatment Filler
- What should I do if the ammonia nit...
- Sewage treatment have three steps
- What is landfill leachate?
- What is the realization of anaerobi...
- Mechanism of flocculant
- Activated carbon