1.Good stirring performance.The whole tubular aerator is 360 degree perforated and there is no dead zone.
2. Part of the pipeline cost is saved, and the project cost is obviously lower than the disc type.
3, When not aeration, the mud can only be deposited in the middle of the tube surface in a very small area, slightly to the edge of a little radian increase, mud can not sink above.When starting up again, the mud is quickly stirred by a single vibration.Therefore, in SBR, CASS and other technologies, the tubular advantage is very large.
4. In the case of large aeration requirements and relatively small pool surface area, only the tubular type can meet the requirements.
Previous: No Information
- Product Features Of Small And Mediu...
- Overview Of Flowmeters
- Application Range Of Flowmeter
- Characteristics Of Sewage Treatment...
- Sewage Treatment Filter For The Occ...
- Scope Of Application Of Sewage Trea...
- Sewage Treatment Agent
- Common Medicament For Sewage Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment