1, Flocculant: can effectively separate stubborn substances from the liquid, often used in the initial sedimentation tank, secondary sedimentation tank, three-level treatment or depth treatment process, mainly using polyacrylamide.
2, Coagulant: Auxiliary flocculant to play a role in strengthening the coagulation effect.
3, conditioning agent: dehydration before the residual sludge conditioning.
4, Demulsifier: Mainly used in the pretreatment of oily wastewater.
5, defoaming Agent: Mainly used to eliminate the aeration or stirring process produced a large number of bubbles.
6, ph adjustment agent: used to regulate the acid and alkaline of sewage.
7, redox agent: Mainly used in the treatment of waste water containing oxides or reducing substances.
8, disinfectant: Used in waste water discharge or before reuse disinfection treatment.
9, microbial flocculant: water, water reuse purification use, safe and non-toxic.
- Product Features Of Small And Mediu...
- Overview Of Flowmeters
- Application Range Of Flowmeter
- Characteristics Of Sewage Treatment...
- Sewage Treatment Filter For The Occ...
- Scope Of Application Of Sewage Trea...
- Sewage Treatment Agent
- Wastewater Treatment
- Main Areas Of Wastewater Treatment
- Wastewater Plant Energy Saving: Aer...
- Four-tube Cross Can Enhance On-site...
- COD Online Testing Monitor For Sewa...
- Our Test Meter And HACH