1, the microbial concentration can be improved 5~10 times, and the biochemical treatment efficiency increased 30%~50% than the conventional method.
2, basically no residual sludge treatment. 3. Small floor space.
Compared with conventional sewage treatment equipment, it can reduce the 1/3~1/2 of equipment volume.
4, energy-saving 10%~20%.
5, because the diaphragm adopts the relative independent structure design, the maintenance does not have the stop, the diaphragm replacement washes conveniently.
6, membrane service life of more than 3 years.
Next: No Information
- Overview Of Flowmeters
- Application Range Of Flowmeter
- Characteristics Of Sewage Treatment...
- Sewage Treatment Filter For The Occ...
- Scope Of Application Of Sewage Trea...
- Sewage Treatment Agent
- Common Medicament For Sewage Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Main Areas Of Wastewater Treatment