PAC-CFI（for Industrial Effluent）
PAC-CFI (CAS NO. 1327-41-9, for Industrial Effluent) This product is polymerized of inorganic macromolecule coagulant and natural macromolecule flocculant during producing polyaluminum chloride by advanced production process, which combines the respective advantages of those two materials with...
(CAS NO. 1327-41-9, for Industrial Effluent)
This product is polymerized of inorganic macromolecule coagulant and natural macromolecule flocculant during producing polyaluminum chloride by advanced production process, which combines the respective advantages of those two materials with synergistic effect, thereby improved the purifying effect obviously.
1. The product has especially good effect on the treatment of high turbidity water(turbidity 100 NTU ) and organic-polluted water
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc with big size and rapid precipitation. It is suitable for the sedimentation basins of different shapes, It has wide-range adaptability to the surface water at different temperatures and qualities
3. The intensity of labor is reduced due to small dosage.
4. The liquid product is suitable for the automatic dosing
Density(20℃) (g/cm³) ≥
Insoluble substance, ≤
PH(1% water solution)
The product can be made upon customers' special request
Application Method Notes
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. Dilution is necessary before dosing for the solid product. The normal dilution ratio for the solid product is 2%-20%, and 5%-50% for the liquid product(based on weight percentage)
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation tests and trials by the users. The usual dosage of the liquid product is 3-40 g/ton, and of the solid product is 1-15 g/ton. The dosage for the waste water is based on the actual quality of it
3. The product can not be stored with other chemicals
4. For the liquid product, we provide special tanks for transportation to the clients, and afford the storage tank the solid product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25 Kg
5. The shelf life is six months for liquid product and one year for the solid product. The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.