PAC （for Drinking Wate）
Poly Aluminium Chloride ( CAS No. 1327-41-9, for drinking water ) This product is manufactured by advanced process and raw materials of good quality . It is widely applied in he drinking water and top - quality water treatment . Properties 1. The water treatment coast is 20%-80% lower than that...
Poly Aluminium Chloride
( CAS No. 1327-41-9, for drinking water )
This product is manufactured by advanced process and raw materials of good quality . It is widely applied in he drinking water and top - quality water treatment .
1. The water treatment coast is 20%-80% lower than that other inorganic flocculants.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flock with big size and rapid precipation.
3. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different tempertures and good solubility.
4. The liquid product is slightly corrosive and suitable for the automatic dosing and convenient for operation. Furthermore, it will not block prpes over long-time usage.
Specifications GB 15892-2009
Density(20℃) (g/cm³) ≤
Al2O3 ，% ≥
Insoluble substance. ≤
PH(1% water solution)
Cr 6+，% ≤
Hg , % ≤
Pb , % ≤
Cd , % ≤
Note: The mass fractions of Insoluble substance, As, Pb, Cd, Hg and Cro* are calculated based on that of Al2 O as 10.0%. When the concentration of Al, O, is over 10. 0%, the standard need to be calculated as multiple of 10.0%
The product can be made upon customers' special request.
Application Method Notes
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution Dilution is necessary before dosing for the solidproduct. The normal dilution ratio for the solid product is 2%-20%, and 5%-50% for the liquid product(based on weight percentage).
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation tests and trials by the users. The usual dosage of the liquid product is 3-40 g/ton, and of the solid product, 1-15 g/ton.
3. The product can not be stored with other chemicals.
4. We provide special tanks for transportation to the clients. The solid product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25 Kg.
5. The shelf life is six months fox liquid product and one year for the solid product. The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet