PAC （for Industrial Effluent）
PAC (CAS No. 1327-41-9, for Industrial Effluent) This product is a new-type inorganic macromoleculecoagulant with high efficiency. It is widely used in the industrial water purification, industrial effluent municipal sewage treatment. Properties 1. The water treatment cost is 20%-80% lower than...
(CAS No. 1327-41-9, for Industrial Effluent)
This product is a new-type inorganic macromoleculecoagulant with high efficiency. It is widely used in the industrial water purification, industrial effluent municipal sewage treatment.
1. The water treatment cost is 20%-80% lower than that of other inorganic flocculants.
2. It can lead to quick formation of flock with big size and rapid precipitation.
3. It has wide- range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and a good solubility.
4. The liquid product is slightly corrosive and suitable for the automatic dosing and convenient for operation Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
Density(20℃) (g/cm³) ≤
Al2O3 ，% ≥
Insoluble substance. ≤
PH(1% water solution)
Pb , % ≤
Note: The mass fractions of Insoluble substance, Fe, As and Pb are calculated based on that of Al2O3 as 10.0%.When the concentration of Al2O is not 10.0%, the standard need to be calculated as multiple of 10.0%.
The product can be made upon customers' special request.
Application Method& Notes
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. Dilution is necessary before dosing for the solid product. The normal dilution ratio for the solid product is 2%-20%, and 5%-50% for the liquid product(based on weight percentage)
2. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation tests and trials by the users. The usual dosage of the liquid product is 3-40 g/ton, and of the solid product, 1-15 g/ton. The consumption demand for the effluent treatment should be based on the actual effluent quality.
3. The product can not be stored with other chemical
4. We provide special tanks for transportation to the clients. The solid product is packed in inner plastic bags and further in polypropylene woven bags, with each bag containing 25 Kg
5. The shelf life is six months for liquid product and one year for the solid product. The product should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, but the effect will not be affected even if it gets wet.